Chassis Height Measuring System (CHMS)
Our Friends at Creative Racing have developed an amazing digital ride height measuring system! Accurate. Wireless. Easy. Fast.
Measure chassis heights quickly, accurately, and wirelessly, and ensure your ride heights are optimized to your chassis builder’s specifications.
- Four wireless sensors for each chassis corner with level mounting options for any chassis.
- Tablet featuring custom app with Standard or Metric units; two or three decimal places or fractional display.
- Save setup data to recall later or compare live setup data side-by-side with prior saves.
- Automatic secure cloud backup ensures setup data is never compromised or lost.
- Input tracks, events, chassis, scale weights, and notes.
- Simple and repeatable results.
- Engineered by racers for racers.
The Creative Racing Chassis Height Measuring System (CHMS) introduces an entirely new patented technology to measure chassis heights accurately, wirelessly, and quickly. Easily save data to the cloud and recall it for comparison with the current live setup. Four wireless sensors with magnetic floors can either be attached directly to the chassis or with one of three additional mounting options for tube frames, Panhard bars, or torsion bars. View measurements in Standard, Metric, or two to three decimal places, and select 1/32”, 1/16”, or 1/8” fractional display.
Cloud backup is automatic ensuring data will never be lost. Measurements can be taken from virtually any uneven surface, from the ground up, chassis down, or scale pads. Sensors can zero the height of scale pads and save zeros to streamline repeatable measurements taken from the same location. Our CHMS sensor technology and Bluetooth integration mean no more guesswork or laborious manual measurements lying on the ground. Simply attach the sensors, launch the CHMS app, and measure in seconds.
* Depends on conditions. Accuracy is greater at lower distances.
* Accuracy in ideal conditions is as low as +/- 0.005” from 1.750” – 24.000”
* Certain conditions could result in accuracy greater than +/- 0.015”
CHMS Tablet & App
Effortless Logging. Limitless Cloud Backup
The CHMS App is an all-in-one electronic solution to measure ride heights precisely and input track setup notes. Save race-specific tire diameters, pressures, and temperatures; shocks and springs; wicker bill; caster, camber, or toe settings along with your ride heights for easy reference.
Measuring Range: 1.750” – 24.000”
Accuracy: +/- 0.015” or better*
Contents: Four sensors with magnetic floors, one Android tablet, one wall cube, USB charging cord, and a custom molded carrying case.
Android App: Pre-loaded on a tablet for easy access and use. Also available in Google Play Store for free with updates. Cloud backup is automatic and free.